bethwlowery

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thanks Be To God

We finally broke bread... we broke bread together. It was worshipp, truly worship, and my emotions over finally overtook me.

I had been fighting off tears all day; they have been threatening to ovecome me since I woke up yesterday morning. The realization of this whole experience has finally set in, just as it is coming to a close. I am not quire sure where to go from here. When I wake up on Sunday, I will not hear the languages, I will not see the faces, I will not have the world surrouding me.

Talk about seperation... I will be broken in a way that I did not know was possible. But I am also leaving this experience a little bit more whole than when I arrived.

I will take back with me the realitionship I have fostered, the sotries I have heard, and the experiences I have shared.

We broke bread, we blessed it, we shared it together, and it was beautiful.

In our brokenness, we are made whole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home